Marina Pacheco holds a “remarkable musicality, unusual confident and solid technique, justifying the applause, not so much for the pleasant physical presence, but for the vocal ductility” (in Público).
Upcoming engagements involve concerts in Portugal, Spain, Italy and Germany.
Winner of 26th edition of Prémio Jovens Músicos (Portugal) and awarded in several competitions around Europe, Marina performs regularly in opera, oratorio, lied and contemporary music. Praised by the international press for her “perfect virtuosity” and “talent as an actress”, she sang in Portugal, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, Mozambique, Colombia and South Africa.
She dedicates herself to the promotion of Portuguese music with three released albums: “João Arroyo: obra para canto e piano”, “Canções de Lemúria” and “Cantiga partindo-se”.
In 2021 she released the album “Schmetterlinge” with the support of NEUSTART KULTUR with a musical concept which combines music and environmental issues’ awareness.
- Finalist | 1st Rita Gorr Competition (2019: Belgium)
- 3rd Prize | 19º Concurso Internacional do Estoril (2017: Portugal);
- Audience Prize | 19º Concurso Internacional do Estoril (2017: Portugal);
- 1st Prize | Stara Zagora Contemporary Competition (2016: Bulgaria);
- 1st Prize | Prémio Jovens Músicos RTP/ Antena2: singing category superior level (2012: Portugal);
- Prize Vladislava Starkova | Pustina International Singing Competition (2012: Czech Republic);
- 3rd Prize | 5º Concurso de Canto Lírico da Fundação Rotária Portuguesa (2012: Portugal);
- 2nd Prize | 4º Concurso de Canto Lírico da Fundação Rotária Portuguesa (2011: Portugal);
- Prize Best Interpretation of Portuguese Song | 4º Concurso de Canto Lírico da Fundação Rotária Portuguesa (2011: Portugal);
- Prize Youngest Finalist | Terzo Concorso Luciano Neroni (2009: Italy).